This month, as we pray over Johnson County, let us not forget the 4,784 people who claim “none” as their religion or are not connected to a Jesus centered church.
Let us pray for all the students and teachers of Johnson County School District 1 and for Lead Pastor William Dunlap and all the leaders and attenders of Summit Church in Buffalo. May God continue to raise up leaders and connect churches from Johnson County to the I Heart Wyoming Initiative. May we elevate, expand and reinforce the credibility of God’s church in the state of Wyoming.
Hallowed be thy name, all glory to You! May we forever cherish who You are and all You do!
- Bind us in Spirit Lord.
- Forge Your will to our actions.
- Give us purpose in all that we do.
1. We are many parts of one body and we all belong to each other. Lord we don’t just see that as those among us now, we see that generationally as well. Meaning every child born two generations from now can impacted by the choices we make now. Give us a bond and unity tightened in Your name.
2. Teach us a proper surrender unto Your leadership. May our decisions and actions succumb to Your desire. Once there, make clear Your will for us. Forge us deep into Your will. So deep it spans time into a multitude of generations.
3. May all we do be for You! May all we do glorify You! May all we do point back to You! Jesus… You are everything to us! May we live to honor Your actions AND You!
“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT
It’s our hope and prayer Lord that all generations who reside in Wyoming come to know You! May Wyoming be filled with You amongst the inside of its residents. May anyone who enter Wyoming recognize Your character by what we do. Then use Wyoming to continue to glorify You through its service to its surrounding communities.
The time for change has come. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
Credit photo to fs.usda.gov U.S. Forest Service